Just 20 minutes south of San Jose is one of the most pristine Bay Area wedding venues. Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center at Eagle Ridge Golf Club gives any guest the country club atmosphere without the country club price tag.
The beautiful clubhouse is situated high on the hills above Gilroy and has panoramic views of the countryside. This two-story wedding location is built in the ‘Monteray Colonial’ style and the the white clapboard siding, green shutters, and wisteria-twined veranda offer some of the best photo ops. Exchange vows in front of a pretty gazebo with dramatic views. Enjoy a cocktail hour in the handsome bar and adjoining patio. Party the night away in the exquisite banquet room that features large windows, a built in dance floor, and a stately fireplace.
Wedgewood also offers an alternative bay area wedding venue at Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center at Metropolitan Golf Links.
- Perched overlooking hills of Gilroy, giving you a 360 degree view of the surrounding countryside
- Up to 225 seated guests
- Beautiful new clubhouse, the perfect complement to a golf course wedding
- Gazebo overlooking the course, making Eagle Ridge a top outdoor wedding venue in Northern California
- Fireplace and 30-foot ceilings in the banquet hall
- Changing rooms for both the bride and the groom